Request for UNITAS Funding
UNITAS aids in providing financial support for events or activities by individuals or organizations at Union College that meet the following guidelines:
1. Events or activities should
- foster community, diversity, bridge building at Union,
- be held on campus,
- be open to participation by all at Union.
2. Applicants must seek other forms of financial support in addition to Unitas.
3. Grants range from $250-$300, but larger requests will be considered.
4. For full consideration, please apply at least several weeks prior to the event or activity. Person or group requesting funds must attend a Unitas meeting to present their project. (Unitas meets every other week.)
The thoroughness and accuracy of your application and inclusion of all necessary materials will expedite consideration for funding. Please complete this application form.