1. Union Home
  2. Offices & Services
  3. Finance
  4. Card Program
  5. Card Program for Faculty

Card Program for Faculty

 How do I get a card?

All Department Administrative Assistants have credit cards to assist faculty with making purchases; however, all tenure-track, visitors, and lecturers may receive their own College-issued credit card if appropriate.  Department Chairs approve all transactions for Faculty and should send an email to cardprogram@union.edu requesting a card.  The email should include employee name, ID number and the department name.  Once the card arrives, you will be asked to attend a short training on the software, policies, and reconciliation.  Department Chairs will receive a card at the request of the Dean.

Documentation and Instructions



FAQ’S - How do I….