Journal Entries

The Journal Entry Form can be used for the following purposes:

  • To correct a miscoding of a posted item.  Example:  a travel reimbursement expense that was erroneously charged to the Office Supplies object code.
  • To transfer funds from one account to another.  Example:  an interdepartmental charge from Dining Services to move funds from a departmental account to Dining Services.

Journal Entry Forms should be submitted to

Click HERE for instructions in filling out this form.