Offices & Services:
Financial Reporting and Analysis
The Financial Reporting and Analysis Office of Union College is located in Silliman Hall, 2nd floor.
Major responsibilities of the office include:
- Preparation of the Annual Financial Statements and Form 990 Tax Returns
- Management of internal and external audits.
- Meeting other external reporting requirements.
- Developing forecasts for the current fiscal year (Forecasting Process)
- Endowment Management
- Fixed Asset Management / Plant Fund Management
- Debt Management / Debt Compliance
- Cash Management