Wicker Wellness Center
The Wicker Wellness Center is a two-story, 6,600-square-foot facility adjacent to the Alumni Gym. It includes the Health Center and the Eppler-Wolff Center for Psychological Services. The Health Center, located on the first floor, is staffed by nurse practitioners, registered professional nurses and a collaborating physician. The Eppler-Wolff Center for Psychological Services, located on the second floor, offers confidential counseling as well as group education and outreach opportunities.
NEW! Campus-wide Tobacco and Smoke-Free Policy will be in effect as of July 1, 2016. Click here to read more about the initiative.
TRAVEL ALERT: For information on the Zika Virus, please click here.
Important Wellness Links
- Counseling Services
- Health Services
- Office of Religious and Spiritual Life
- Wellness and Fitness Programs (offered by the Athletics Department)
Emergency Contact Information
- Call Campus Safety after hours: (518) 388-6911
- Ellis Hospital ER, Nott Street: (518) 243-4121
- Urgent Care, Community Care Physicians, Niskayuna, NY: (518) 713-5341
- Urgent Care, Surya Immediate Care, Latham, NY: (518) 867-8080
- Urgent Care, Albany Med EmUrgentCare, Glenville, NY: (518) 264-2900