Retirement Plan and Supplemental Retirement AccountsRetirement Benefits - 403(b) and 457(b) Plans
403(b) Defined Contribution/Tax Deferred Annuity Plan for All Employees
The College contributes 11% of salary to TIAA-CREF or Fidelity Investments. There is no mandatory employee contribution.
To find out when representatives are coming to Union, please contact Human Resources, 388-6108.
- Summary Plan Description
- Summary of Material Modifications and Amendments
- Investment Menu
- Universal Availability Notice
- Investment Election Form
- Roth 403(b) Investment Election Form
- TIAA-CREF Information
- Fidelity Information
- Loan Provision
- Annual Notices
457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan for Officers and Highly Compensated Employees
The College makes no contribution to this plan.
- Retirement Plan Fund 457(b) Line Up (December 5, 2014)
- 457(b) Plan Document
- 457(b) Adoption Agreement