All new hires of Union College are subject to a thorough education, work experience, and criminal history background check.
Officially chartered in 1795, Union College is the fifth oldest liberal arts college in the country. The College, which is residential and undergraduate, is home to 2,200 students and 220 faculty, and offers 44 majors. Union was the first liberal arts college to rethink the traditional liberal arts education and adopt an engineering curriculum. That pioneering approach continues today with an education that encourages students to work beyond the limits of disciplinary boundaries, allowing them to think globally and lead innovatively in a world where problem solving requires breadth across humanities, arts, social sciences, science, and engineering.
Diversity at Union College
Union College is an equal opportunity employer and strongly committed to student and workforce diversity. Increasing diversity on campus is a critical priority for Union, one that is integral to our mission of preparing students for a globally interconnected world. Union provides a blend of intellectual, social and cultural opportunities to facilitate the integrated academic, social and personal development of a diverse community. We value and are committed to a host of diverse populations and cultures including, but not limited to, those based on race, religion, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin and veteran status. Union College is committed to providing access and will provide reasonable accommodation in its application process to individuals with disabilities that request such accommodations.
Union College will not discriminate in the recruitment or selection of faculty and employees, or in any other area of employment, on the basis of age, sex, race, national origin, religion, religious belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and veteran status. In this regard, opportunities for advancement will be made available without bias. The College is also subject to state and federal laws, supports efforts to attract and retain fully qualified women and other minority group members for faculty and other positions. Union College will comply with the letter and intent of all State and Federal laws and applicable orders pursuant to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action.
- Tenure Track Assistant Professor - Theater and Dance
- Tenure Track Assistant Professor - Mechanical Engineering
- Tenure Track Biomaterials Position - Bioengineering
- The James M. Kenney Professor of Environmental Engineering - Environmental Science, Policy and Engineering (ESPE)
- Visiting Assistant Professor - Anthropology
- Visiting Assistant Professor - Computer Science
- Visiting Assistant Professor - French and Francophone Studies - Modern Languages and Literatures
- Assistant Director of Annual Giving 7319 - College Relations
- Dean of Academic Departments & Programs 7317 - Dean of Academic Departments
- Financial Systems Analyst 7316 - Finance
- Network Analyst 7326 - Information Technology Services
- Web Specialist/Designer 7315 - Communications
- Dining Service Specialist (2 positions) - 7333 - Hospitality - West Dining
- Dining Service Specialist - 7334 - Hospitality - Dutch Hollow
- Dining Service Worker - 7328 - Dining Services - Dutch Hollow
- Dining Service Worker - 7329 - Hospitality - Dutch Hollow
- Dining Service Worker II 7323 - Hospitality - Rathskellar
- Dining Service Worker II - 7330 - Rathskellar
- Dining Service Worker II - Receiver 7308 - Hospitality - UC
- EHS Compliance Technician 7325 - Environmental Health and Safety
- Officer - 7331 - Campus Safety
- Officer - FT 7335 - Campus Safety
- Plumber 7327 - Facilities Services
Temporary, On-Call & Per Diem Positions
- Mielke Fellow - Gallery/Permanent Collection (1 year position) - Mandeville Gallery/Permanent Art Collection
- Post Doc Research Assistant (2 Year Assignment) - Physics
- Trolley Driver - On Call - Campus Safety