All new hires of Union College are subject to a thorough education, work experience, and criminal history background check.
Diversity at Union College
Union College's strategic plan highlights the role of diversity in providing an effective education for the 21st century at the heart of our mission and vision for the College. Diversifying the student body, the faculty, the administration, the staff and the curriculum requires a commitment to honor our mission and advance our goals. Union provides a blend of intellectual, social and cultural opportunities to facilitate the integrated academic, social and personal development of a diverse community. We value and are committed to a host of diverse populations and cultures including, but not limited to, those based on age, sex, race, religion, religious belief, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin and veteran status.
Union College has been a HEED Award recipient in Diversity for two years running.
Union College will not discriminate in the recruitment or selection of faculty and employees, or in any other area of employment, on the basis of age, sex, race, national origin, religion, religious belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and veteran status. In this regard, opportunities for advancement will be made available without bias. The College is also subject to state and federal laws, supports efforts to attract and retain fully qualified women and other minority group members for faculty and other positions. Union College will comply with the letter and intent of all State and Federal laws and applicable orders pursuant to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action.
- Anthropology - Assistant Professor Anthropology (tenure track position)
- Computer Science - Assistant Professor - Computer Science (Tenure Track Position)
- Economics Department - Assistant Professor - Full Time Tenure Track
- Mechanical Engineering - Visiting Assistant Professor
- Modern Languages - Assistant Professor - Spanish and Hispanic Studies (Tenure Track)
- Physics and Astronomy - Assistant Professor of Physics
- Information Technology Services (ITS) - 7207 Systems Analyst
- Library - 7199 Historical Records Project Archivist (Ter. Appt. Ending June 30, 2017)
- President's Office - 7211 Title IX Coordinator
- Principal Gifts - 7179 Principal Gifts Officer
- Schaffer Library - 7189 Instructional Services Librarian
- Dining Services - UC - 7191 Dining Service Worker
- Dining Services - UC - 7192 Dining Service Worker
- Dining Services - UC - 7214 Dining Service Worker II
- Dutch Hollow - 7213 Dining Service Worker II
Temporary, On-Call & Per Diem Positions
- Athletics Department - Administrative Assistant
- Campus Safety - Trolley Driver - On Call
- Facilities-Grounds - T1180 Temporary Landscape Specialist