All new hires of Union College are subject to a thorough education, work experience, and criminal history background check.
Diversity at Union College
Union College's strategic plan highlights the role of diversity in providing an effective education for the 21st century at the heart of our mission and vision for the College. Diversifying the student body, the faculty, the administration, the staff and the curriculum requires a commitment to honor our mission and advance our goals. Union provides a blend of intellectual, social and cultural opportunities to facilitate the integrated academic, social and personal development of a diverse community. We value and are committed to a host of diverse populations and cultures including, but not limited to, those based on age, sex, race, religion, religious belief, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin and veteran status.
Union College has been a HEED Award recipient in Diversity for two years running.
Union College will not discriminate in the recruitment or selection of faculty and employees, or in any other area of employment, on the basis of age, sex, race, national origin, religion, religious belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and veteran status. In this regard, opportunities for advancement will be made available without bias. The College is also subject to state and federal laws, supports efforts to attract and retain fully qualified women and other minority group members for faculty and other positions. Union College will comply with the letter and intent of all State and Federal laws and applicable orders pursuant to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action.
- Anthropology - Assistant Professor Anthropology (tenure track position)
- Mechanical Engineering - Visiting Assistant Professor
- Athletics - 7202 Head Men's & Women's Cross Country Coach - 9 month position
- College Relations - 7194 Director of Annual Giving
- Information Technology Services (ITS) - 7207 Systems Analyst
- Library - 7199 Historical Records Project Archivist (Ter. Appt. Ending June 30, 2017)
- President's Office - 7211 Title IX Coordinator
- Principal Gifts - 7179 Principal Gifts Officer
- Schaffer Library - 7189 Instructional Services Librarian
- Schaffer Library - 7190 Electronic & Continuing Resources Librarian
- Bookstore - 7208 Cashier-Clerk
- Dining Services - Hale House - 7212 Dining Service Lead/Catering Chef
- Dining Services - UC - 7191 Dining Service Worker
- Dining Services - UC - 7192 Dining Service Worker
- Dining Services - UC - 7214 Dining Service Worker II
- Dutch Hollow - 7213 Dining Service Worker II
- Facilities Services - 7195 Trash Collector/Cleaner
- Information Technology Services - 7204 Makerspace Coordinator - 2 Year Position
- Kenney Community Center - 7203 Administrative Assistant
- Major Gifts - 7209 Administrative Assistant