Fall Early Arrival
Move In Dates:
- International Student Orientation: Monday, 8/31/15
- Service Orientation (First Year Students): Wednesday, 9/2/15
- Outdoor Orientation (First Year Students): Thursday, 9/3/15
- Orientation (First Year Students): Sunday 9/6/15
- Upperclass Move In (All Other Students): Tuesday 9/8/15
You should only be filling out this form if you need to move in prior to the following established times as they pertain to you. Early arrival requests are granted for extenuating circumstances only.
Fees: Your student account will be charged $100 per day before the established move in date and time.
Assignment: If your assigned room and/or suite is not ready to be occupied (due to the cleaning schedule, summer assignments, etc.) and your petition is approved, you will be temporarily assigned to another room/suite. You must be prepared to move into your assigned room/suite at any time. Failure to do so can result in disciplinary action and the assessment of fees involving moving your belongings.
Policies and Procedures: All standard policies and procedures (which can be viewed here: http://www.union.edu/offices/dean/handbook/) are in effect for students that arrive early. Documented policy violations will be handled in the same manner that they would during the traditional school year, and you may be asked to leave the campus until the official move in date.