Membership and Benefits
UCALL is open to all who want to learn with their peers, regardless of the extent of their formal education. Members are encouraged to participate in the development of the program through planning courses and activities.
The benefits of membership include:
- Participation in UCALL courses and special events
- UCALL Newsletter subscription
- Borrowing privileges to the Schaffer Library
- Tuition waiver to audit one undergraduate course offered through Union College (based on availability)
- Access to Union College events such as films, exhibits, concerts, and lectures
Membership fees and tuition:
- Annual membership (September - August) is $65 per person
- Tuition is $25 per course. If you are enrolled in two courses, you may enroll in additional courses without an extra tuition fee, provided there is space.
For further information please contact the UCALL office at (518) 388-6072.