Dates and Deadlines
For specific dates and deadlines for each phase of the housing selection process, please check here.
Updated 2023-24 Housing Selection Information
All current Union students living on campus for any portion of the 2023-2024 academic year must complete the "On Campus Returning Application (Fall 2023)" which can be found by logging into union.edu/myhousing and clicking on the Applications tab at the top. This Application should be completed by Wednesday April 5, 2023.
While you are in your myhousing portal, we would like to ask you to ensure that we have the correct mobile number for you. If we have to contact you due to a COVID positive test or as a result of a contact with someone who tested positive for COVID it is important that we have your current contact information. To check your listed mobile number, follow these steps:
- On left hand column, click personal information
- Click my information
- Review listed mobile phone. If this is not your correct mobile number then please update it by clicking on this link.
Students NOT Eligible Due to Conduct:
Students who have lost their housing selection privileges due to conduct issues must still sign their housing contract, but will be placed into housing after the room selection process ends.
- I've submitted my housing application but need to make a change to my answers (one of the various questions regarding preference/lifestyle or emergency contact information). How can I do this? Students need to email firstname.lastname@example.org and request that their application be cleared. Once this is done the student can submit the application again.
- As a current student I submitted the housing application but selected the wrong meal plan. How do I change this? This change can not be made by clearing out the application. Students will need to wait until the first 5 days of the fall term and go to the Union College Hospitality (Dining) Office to change their meal plan.
- I have questions on how to complete the housing application or match up with a roommate (for current students)? Detailed videos on how to complete these processes are available under the Housing Selection tab of the Residential Life website. For current students- there will be remote housing selection sessions.
- I live locally and would like to commute. How do I request that? Do I still need to complete the housing application? Email email@example.com and indicate your class status, home address (must be living with a parent/guardian within 30 miles of campus) and request to be a commuter. Someone from our office will get back to you. If you are approved for commuter status you do not need to complete the housing application.
Have More Questions?
There will be info sessions offered to review the step-by-step videos and answer any questions regarding the Apartment and General Housing Selection Processes. Dates and times are below:
- Wednesday Feb 15, 2023 @ 3:00pm (EST), via zoom (log in information will be sent via email)
- Wednesday, Mar 2, 2023 @ 1:00pm, Reamer Auditorium
- Thursday, April 6, 2023 @ 7:00pm, via zoom (check Union email for link)
- Monday, April 10, 2023 @ 4:00pm, Reamer Auditorium
Please contact the Office of Residential Life (or other appropriate office) with any questions at (518) 388-6117.