The Off Campus Release process for the 2021-2022 school year
All students’ conduct history will be considered, and students at a point total of 6 or more will be notified that their conduct history excludes them from participating in the off-campus lottery. Current point totals will be taken into consideration as a part of each application. Current student conduct, including any charges that are filed after submitting an application that has been approved, could result in a loss of the privilege.
Students can apply/enter the lottery for off-campus release individually or as part of a group. If you apply as a group, the average conduct score of all group participants will be determined.
Please note that additional releases are not a guarantee, and off-campus leases should not be signed in the event that we are unable to release more students.
Applications are now online via the following link: 2021-2022 Off Campus Release Application.
- Please fill out this Off Campus Lottery Signatures Sheet and upload via the application form.
Applications for the wait list must be submitted no later than Friday, February 12, 2021 by 4:30 PM.
Winter Term Information Sessions:
If you are interested in living off-campus, you MUST attend one of the following seven sessions offered via Zoom to be considered for release. Check your email for links to the meetings.
- Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at 5:30 PM EST
- Friday, January 8, 2021 at 3:00 PM EST
- Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 7:00 PM EST
- Monday, January 25, 2021 at 6:00 PM EST
- Wednesday, January 29, 2021 at 1:00 PM EST
- Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 11:00 AM EST
- Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 1:00 PM EST
If you have questions, please contact Fareeza Islam via Islamf@union.edu