How do I access resources from the Permanent Art Collection or Exhibitions?
The Permanent Collection & Mandeville Gallery department
Available to support faculty with methods of integrating artwork from the permanent collections or gallery exhibitions within teaching.
Collections Online: A selection of collections can be seen on our website.
Artists Talks Online: Some of our past events were recorded and available on our website.
We can also do the following for you:
- Create a webpage with artworks you select to be used in teaching, with images and information from our database for each item.
- Send individual images to you or students for close study (not to be republished or printed).
- Hold zoom meetings to discuss artwork or look at work in-depth.
- Consult via zoom chat or email to help with research or study of collection items.
- Chats or videos with exhibiting artists Jane Swavely or Juan Hinojosa.