Join us on Tuesdays to learn more about Union from a variety of Union community members. Attend one event or all of them!
During the summer months, these events are specifically offered for admitted and enrolled students.
Please click on a program below to pre-register and receive the Zoom link.
All programs begin at 7:00 p.m. (Eastern Time):
June 22: Getting Involved on Campus, Part 2
Hear about more opportunities to get involved on campus, through your Minerva, through Intercultural Affairs, Religious and Spiritual Life, or through Greek Life (as a second year student). Come learn more about these additional ways that our students find their sense of belonging on campus and have your questions answered. With:
- Director of Minerva Programs, Laura Munkres
- Assistant Dean for Intercultural Affairs, Christa Grant
- Director of Fraternity and Sorority Life, Jennifer Jerussi
July 20: Becker Career Center & Campus Safety
Note: this program will be broken up into two parts – the Becker Career Center from 7-7:30pm and Campus Safety from 7:30-8pm. Learn what our Becker Career Center has to offer you as a student, and hear from Campus Safety about their role on campus, safety tips, your ID cards, and how to submit your ID photo. With:
- Director of Becker Career Center, Bob Soules
- Director of Campus Safety, Christopher Hayen
July 27: Residential Life, Part 2
By the time this session is here, you will have received your housing assignment! Join us for breakout sessions and meet your Residence Director (RD), the Residence Advisors (RAs), and peers also assigned to your Residence Hall! With:
- Director of Residential Life, Amanda Iverson
- Assistant Director of Residential Life, Fareeza Islam
- Sabrina Campbell, Residence Director of Fox House
- Amelia Comper, Residence Director of West College
- Amanda Mitchell, Residence Director of Richmond House
August 10: All About Orientation
In just about one month, you’ll be joining us on campus to begin your Union experience...and that all starts at Orientation! Learn what to expect at Orientation and what to get excited for, and meet some of our wonderful student leaders who have been working hard since March to welcome you to campus! With:
- Director of the First-Year Experience, Aileen Schatz
- Student Leaders from the 2021 Orientation Committee