To use these email signatures, follow these steps:
- Click one of the "copy" buttons below to copy your preferred Union signature layout.
- Go to your Union Gmail settings and create a new email signature. (Don't know where that is? Look at the top right of your Gmail, click the gear icon ettings) > See all settings.)
- Scroll down to the "Signature" section, paste the Union signature into the signature box and customize with your contact information. You may need to "Create New" if you don't already have a signature set up.
- You can edit the text and delete any information you do not want to include.
- Please be sure to relink your email address.
- Social media icons - the icons link to Union's main accounts. You can change the URLs of these links and/or delete any of the icons that you do not want to include.
- Choose your signature default for your email. (Under the signature box.)
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes and send a test email to yourself or a friend.