As employees or student employees of Union College, you are now eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine in New York State. You will need proof of employment with you at the time of your appointment. The College is recommending that you use your Union College ID card along with a copy of a paystub to prove that you are employed by the College.
If you do not receive paper paystubs or need a replacement, you can print or download a copy from Employee Online.
Steps to download pay stub
- Enter eo.union.edu in any browser search bar.
- Enter your computer credentials and click Login (NOTE: You must have ‘union\’ before your username (i.e. union\username)
- In the left hand panel, click on the link for Pay Stub under the heading Pay Information
- Click a Check Date to pull up a pay stub
- From here you can: 1) print the pay stub to a printer; 2) print it to a pdf file or 3) take a screen shot.