Union remains committed to the health and safety of the entire campus community. With input and guidance from state and local officials and the CDC, the College has created protocols for daily health self-screenings and attestation, use of masks and other personal protective equipment (PPE), social distancing, testing, hygiene, improved ventilation, cleaning, quarantine, contact tracing and isolation, travel and more.
- Key Elements for preventing COVID-19 (PPE, social distancing, hygiene)
- Daily Health Screening (emocha)
- Campus Safety Measures
- Isolation and Quarantine
- Visitors and Gatherings
Each of us has a shared responsibility to comply with the guidelines, ask questions when something is unclear and support one another. Complying with the guidance that we establish is critical for the health of all members of our community. All students and employees will be responsible for reviewing and attesting that they have read a document that describes the rights and responsibilities associated with how they will engage with Union, whether on leave, on campus, near campus or remote.
Any changes in guidance will be reflected in revisions to this site. For additional resources on health and safety guidelines, review the New York forward website.
- Union will provide regular updates and changes to health protocols on this site.
- Signs on campus will keep the campus community informed of protocols, regulations and further guidance.
- An awareness campaign, “A Healthy Union Starts with U,” is helping to educate our community on the importance of following the guidelines.