Health and Safety Protocols [Updated June 21]
- Masks and social distancing are no longer required. Any individuals who are at increased risk for severe complications related to COVID-19 or who are not fully vaccinated are encouraged to mask and distance.
- Daily health attestation (emocha) is no longer required. We will still be using emocha to track vaccinations. Please upload your vaccination records upon receiving your COVID-19 shots, if you have not done so already.
- If you are feeling unwell, please notify your supervisor and refrain from coming to campus, especially if you have recently been exposed to someone who has symptoms consistent with or tested positive for COVID-19.
- If you or someone you have been exposed to tests positive for COVID-19, please email Gwen Pulvirent at email@example.com and Bonnie Mortensen-Szczerba at firstname.lastname@example.org so that the College can perform contact tracing, quarantine any exposed employees (if not fully vaccinated) and monitor for transmission of COVID-19 on campus.
- Occupancy Levels - We are returning to our regular building occupancy and capacity levels for all spaces, including classrooms, dining halls, and meeting spaces.
- Travel - Employees and students who are fully vaccinated are allowed to travel within the United States for College business without restrictions. Please consult our revised travel policy for additional details. Guidance for international travel will be forthcoming.