Our primary objective is to provide high-quality support services that meet the pedagogical, business, and research needs of the Union community. ITS will engage in collaborative practices and open communication and is committed to aligning and providing technology services and infrastructures that meet the needs of our community.
Information Technology Services
Information Technology Services (ITS) provides technology services and resources for Union College students, faculty, and staff.
The mission of Information Technology Services (ITS) is to provide excellent technology resources and support services to further the College’s institutional mission and goals.
Our Shared Commitment
We are a service organization committed to working together to partner with and support faculty, staff and students in their efforts to educate, serve and learn.
Our Strategic Goals
- Support the advancement of Union's academic, research, administrative and campus life through the use of information technology resources.
- Create and maintain an information technology infrastructure that is reliable, accessible, and secure.
- Maintain and improve user support for students, faculty and staff.
- Provide facilities that are equipped with appropriate, state-of-the-art educational and research technology in addition to required support services.
- Provide efficient and effective access to administrative systems to various constituencies (student, faculty, staff) through the utilization and deployment of web-based interfaces and advanced productivity tools.