You've Decided to Apply to Union. Now What?
Admissions deans offer some practical pointers on
how to craft a better college essay.
We welcome your application. The following will help steer you toward the admissions path that is right for you:
First, there are five simple things you need to know about the admission process:
- Union accepts the common application.
- There is no fee to apply.
- Standardized testing is optional (except for our law and medicine programs). Our school code for the SAT is 2920 and for the ACT our code is 2970.
- There are fall and winter Early Decision options.
- Personal interviews are strongly encouraged.
Now, select the type of admission you are interested in:
- First-Year Students
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Academic Opportunity Program (AOP)/Higher Education Opportunity Program (HEOP)
- Eight-Year Leadership in Medicine-Health Management Program
- Six-Year Law and Public Policy Program
- Five-Year Masters of Business Administration Program
And remember, our friendly Admissions team is available to answer your questions at any step of the process.