You've Decided to Apply to Union. Now What?
Update Regarding the Common Application:
Some students, counselors and teachers have encountered challenges and delays with the Common Application. We want you to apply to Union. With our deadlines approaching (Nov. 15 for Early Decision I and Jan. 15 for Early Decision II and Regular Decision), we will consider adjusting these dates if necessary. We look forward to receiving your application.
We welcome your application. The following will help steer you toward the admissions path that is right for you:
First, there are five simple things you need to know about the admission process:
- Union accepts the common application.
- There is no fee to apply.
- Standardized testing is optional (except for our law and medicine programs). Our school code for the SAT is 2920 and for the ACT our code is 2970.
- There are fall and winter Early Decision options.
- Personal interviews are strongly encouraged.
Now, select the type of admission you are interested in:
- First-Year Students
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Academic Opportunity Program (AOP)/Higher Education Opportunity Program (HEOP)
- Eight-Year Leadership in Medicine-Health Management Program
- Six-Year Law and Public Policy Program
- Five-Year Masters of Business Administration Program
And remember, our friendly Admissions team is available to answer your questions at any step of the process.
Admissions deans offer some practical pointers on
how to craft a better college essay.