Online applications for 2015 summer and fall programs will be accepted through January 23, 2015. Click here to view the programs and the corresponding information sessions.
How to apply online
- Use Firefox or Chrome for best results.
- Find a program by clicking on Programs, located to the left of the home page and selecting “All Programs.”
You can search by program by name, location or other variables. Be sure to review the program information to make sure it is the correct program!
- Once you have open the page of the program you wish to apply for, click Apply Now.
- You will be asked: Please indicate how you will be logging in.
- Select “I have a username and password” and click submit.
- Log in using the first part of Union Gmail (everything before the "@") as your username and your Union Gmail password.
- Click on the program name to access your application.
- Detailed instructions are on the application.
- Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our International Programs Office is a hub for learning about Union's diverse study abroad opportunities. Throughout the year, we offer information sessions on how to plan and prepare for overseas studies. Your major advisor and other professors can also offer advice about studying abroad, and students share their abroad experiences at regular meetings and lunch-time talks. We also provide information and resources for international exchange students whom we welcome into our community.
- Programs at a Glance
- Union College ranks #7, Most Popular Study Abroad Program (Princeton Review 2014)