Accepting Applications to Study Abroad in Spring 2015 & More!
Applications for 2015 spring study abroad programs to Cambodia, England (London), Germany, Italy (Florence or Sicily) are now being accepted and are due Friday, September 26, 2014. You may also be interested in studying abroad in the 2016 winter and/or spring terms thourgh a Non-Union program (application due in April) or an Independent Study Abroad (application due in February). Additionally, through Undergraduate Research you can apply for a summer 2015 IBM internship. More information will be posted regarding the information sessions for each program.
Applying for a Spring Study Abroad Program
- Use Firefox or Chrome for best results.
- Click on one of the programs listed above (IBM internship applications are through the Undergraduate Research Office).
- Once you have opened the page of the program you wish to apply for, click Apply Now.
- You will be asked: Please indicate how you will be logging in.
- Select “I have a username and password” and click submit.
- Log in using your Nexus/Webadvising ID and password. Do not use your full email address.
- Click on the program name to access your application.
- Detailed instructions are on the application. Questions? Contact email@example.com.
You may also wish to research the Gilman Scholarship for study abroad. It is accepting applications through October 7, 2014 for study abroad programs occuring during winter/spring 2015. To learn about the scholarship and eligibility requirements go to www.iie.org/gilman. At Union, to assist in preparing your application contact Lynn Evans, Director of National Fellowship/Scholarships.
Our International Programs Office is a hub for learning about Union's diverse study abroad opportunities. Throughout the year, we offer information sessions on how to plan and prepare for overseas studies. Your major advisor and other professors can also offer advice about studying abroad, and students share their abroad experiences at regular meetings and lunch-time talks. We also provide information and resources for international exchange students whom we welcome into our community.