Applications for the following study abroad programs are now being accepted!
- Winter Break 2015 Mini-Terms: Civil Rights, Community Service,Cuba, Egypt, England, Ethiopia, France (Drawn to Print: Impressions of the Louvre), France (Art History), India, Mexican-American Border,New HampshirePresidential Primary, New Zealand, Klemm Fellowship
- Winter 2016: Lille, Turkey
- Winter/Spring 2016 Non-UnionPrograms
If you are interested in applying to any of the programs listed,please complete the online application found on the International Programs website by Friday, April 17th, 2015, 5:00 pm.
How to Apply Online
- Use Firefox or Chrome for best results.
- Find a program by clicking on Programs, located to the left of the home page and selecting “All Programs.”
You can search by program by name, location or other variables. Be sure to review the program information to make sure it is the correct program!
- Once you have open the page of the program you wish to apply for, click Apply Now.
- You will be asked: Please indicate how you will be logging in.
Select “I have a username and password” and click submit.
Log in using your Nexus/Webadvising ID and password.
- Click on the program name to access your application.
Detailed instructions are on the application.
- Questions? Contact email@example.com.
2015-2016 Winter/Winter Break Information Sessions
|Civil Rights MT (Melinda Lawson)||5:00 p.m.||Thursday, April 9||Lippman 012|
|Community Service MT (Jan Grigsby)||12:50 p.m.||Friday, April 3||Lippman 012|
|Cuba MT (Teresa Meade)||12:50 p.m.||Thursday, April 2||Lippman 016|
|Egypt MT (Ashraf Ghaly)||1:00 p.m.||Tuesday, April 14||Lippman 010|
|England - London MT (Brittany Belz)||12:50 p.m.||Friday, April 10||Yulman Lobby|
|Ethiopia (Samuel Amanuel)||12:50 p.m.||Wednesday, April 8||Lippman 012|
|France Winter Term (Prof. Yaisawarng)||12:50 p.m.||Wednesday, April 8||Karp 001|
|France - Art History MT (David Ogawa)||1:00 p.m.||Wednesday, April 8||Visual Arts 215|
|France - Drawn to Print MT/Studio Art (Sandy Wimer)||1:00 p.m.||Wednesday, April 8||Visual Arts 215|
|India MT (George Gmelch)||12:50 p.m.||Tuesday, April 14||Karp 004|
|Klemm Fellow Internship MT (Klemm Committee)||12:50 p.m.||Monday, April 13||Karp 004|
|Mexican-American Border MT (Vicki Martinez)||12:50 p.m.||Friday, April 10||Karp 004|
|New Zealand MT (Doug Klein)||5:00 p.m.||Thursday, April 9||Lippman 016|
|Turkey Winter and Spring Terms||12:50 p.m.||Wednesday, April 15||Karp 004|
Our International Programs Office is a hub for learning about Union's diverse study abroad opportunities. Throughout the year, we offer information sessions on how to plan and prepare for overseas studies. Your major advisor and other professors can also offer advice about studying abroad, and students share their abroad experiences at regular meetings and lunch-time talks. We also provide information and resources for international exchange students whom we welcome into our community.
- Programs at a Glance
- Union College ranks #7, Most Popular Study Abroad Program (Princeton Review 2014)