VIDEO EXPLANATIONS OF SPECIFIC DISABILITIES
These brief video clips created by the National Center of Learning Disabilities are a part of their excellent "Ask the Expert" series and will provide viewers with an insightful snapshot to help you to better understand the most prevalent cognitive and learning disabilities.
- What Are the Different Types?
- What is AD/HD? An Overview
- ADHD—Separating Fact from Fiction
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
- What is an Autism Spectrum Disorder?
- What is Dyscalculia?
- What is Dysgraphia?
- What is Dyslexia?
- What is Dyspraxia?
- What is Executive Function?
- What is NVLD?
- What is Visual Processing?
- Asperger's Syndrome vs. Non-Verbal Learning Disability: The Same or Different?
- Strengths of Students with Learning Disabilities and Other Disorders