Whether you’re exploring the marine ecology of Australia, delving into art and history in France, or using the temples and tombs of ancient Greece as a living laboratory, you’ll likely find that overseas studies will be one of your most memorable college experiences.
- Nearly 60% of Union students go on terms or mini-terms abroad, one of the highest percentages among U.S. liberal arts colleges.
- Union offers more than 40 programs in 29 countries, from Argentina to Vietnam, including 24 full terms abroad and numerous three-week mini-terms.
- In addition to traditional course work, there are opportunities for language immersion, research, internships and community service.
- Roughly 80% of programs are led by Union faculty, so students enjoy a global experience that’s uniquely personal.
- Non-Union, independent study and exchange programs are also offered.
- With the exception of work-study, 100% of the financial aid a student receives on campus applies to full terms abroad.
- In some instances, students may be eligible for scholarships for term abroad programs.
Learn more: International Programs