Program Notification Dates
- Decision letters for spring programs will be in mailboxes after 4:00 pm on Monday, October 15.
- Independent Study Abroad and William Cady Stone letters will be in mailboxes before the end of the winter term, 2019.
- Non-Union letters will be sent before the end of spring term, 2019.
Other Program Deadlines
- 2020 Winter and/or Spring Term Programs: Non-Union Programs (application due in April/full-year study abroad, William Cady Stone, due in February) and Independent Study Abroad (application due in February) Programs. Contact the office for more information.
- 2019 Summer IBM Internships – Internal applications due mid-October via Undergraduate Research
- Spring programs: If accepted, you must commit on your online application by Tuesday, October 23.
- Winter Break Mini-Terms: If accepted, you must commit by Monday, October 1 and all paperwork will be due by Wednesday, October 10.
- The withdrawal policy can be found in the Academic Catalog
- Passports: Students going abroad must have a passport that is valid for the duration of the program abroad. Some countries require passports to be valid for up to 6 months after the date of entry. Students are responsible for determining entry and exit requirements for the location of their study abroad program. If you do not yet have a passport, have a passport that has expired or will expire while you are abroad, we strongly urge you to apply for or renew your passport now.
- Visas: U.S. students accepted to study in London and who will be doing an internship will need to obtain a student visa here in the U.S. before the departure date for the program abroad. If you are accepted, we will be providing information about the compliance process to secure a visa so that you can legally enter and remain in the host country during your studies.