At Union, you'll take three courses each term and meet with your academic advisor 50 percent more than at most colleges and universities. You'll find more entry points to new academic interests, and access popular classes and common prerequisites more easily. And you'll enjoy the flexibility to study abroad, even in the most structured majors.
- 58 majors and minors
- 3 terms per year (fall, winter, spring)
- Average intro-level class size: 24
- Average upper-level class size: 14
- 10:1 student-to-faculty ratio
- 100% of classes taught by faculty (no teaching assistants)
- Every student chooses a first-year course that develops analytical reading and writing skills.
- 80% of students complete a faculty-mentored senior thesis or capstone project, and many present this work at our annual Steinmetz Symposium research showcase.
- Our innovative Minerva Program integrates academic, residential and social life.