- Events and Scheduling - Coordination of special events and the scheduling of locations are handled through the Ofice of Special Events & Conferences and Central Scheduling.
- Planning and Construction - Planning, design, and project management at Union is provided by our project management.
- Support Services/Office is responsible for procurement, budgeting and work order processing. Support Services controls shipping and receiving, as well as warehouse and inventory for the campus.
- Building Maintenance - Performs various maintenance to campus properties. Maintainers perform minor repairs, light bulb replacement, office moves and inspection of buildings. The truckers duties include moving and event set-ups.
- Cleaning Services - Campus buildings are cleaned each week day by our dedicated staff. Trash removal and recycling is also provided through this department.
- Structural - The structural shop consists of carpenters, masons, and locksmiths who construct and repair as needed by the campus community.
Cogen/Electrical/Plumbing/Heating - Our skilled trades people install, maintain, and repair the utility infrastructure, both underground and within the buildings. Our central plant boilers and chillers provide heating and cooling to 40% of the buildings on campus from one location. The remaining buildings are on independent systems.
The grounds crew consists of landscape specialists, campus gardeners, arborists, and equipment operators. They oversee lawn care, snow removal, tree/shrub care, plant bed care, as well as the care of Jackson's Garden, an eight acre area of campus consisting of formal and natural gardens. Grounds also provides the maintenance of the college fleet of vehicles and equipment.