The Class of 2019 has an important resource in Kate Schurick, the Dean of First-Year Students. She works with first-year students and their families to navigate social, academic, and personal issues. There are many supports available and a rich community that will promote growth, responsibility, and leadership on campus.
From one first year student to another here are six life lessons for the summer in between.
- Orientation Program 2015
- Transfer Orientation Program 2015
- Move-in Day
- Outdoor Pre-Orientation (optional)
- Community Service Pre-Orientation (optional)
- Complete NCT tasks from newsletter by Aug. 31
- Complete first part of Campus Clarity course before arriving on campus
- Download OohLaLa mobile app for orientation