The Class of 2019 has an important resource in Kate Schurick, the Dean of First-Year Students. She works with first-year students and their families to navigate social, academic, and personal issues. There are many supports available and a rich community that will promote growth, responsibility, and leadership on campus.
- Important information from the Dean of First-Year Students ( available spring 2015)
- Important Information from the Dean of Studies (pre-registration (available spring 2015)
Click here to see a list of comprehensive resources to get you started.
- Academic Calendar
- Orientation Program 2015 (available winter 2015)
- Transfer Orientation Program 2015 (available winter 2015)
- Alma Mater
- Listen: "Ode to Old Union"