Incoming students have an important resource in Kate Schurick, the Dean of First-Year Students. She works with first-year students and their families to navigate social, academic, and personal issues. There are many supports available and a rich community that will promote growth, responsibility, and leadership on campus.
Class of 2020 Deadlines
Additional information will be provided in the upcoming newsletters sent to students (Union email accounts) and parents.
- Gather required documents to bring to campus for Human Resources (only for student employees/work-study)
- Summer reading assignment (see newsletters)
- Learn the Alma Mater
- Register for Resnet
- Make sure your computer has been updated with the latest security patches and updates
- Current antivirus software is required to use the Union network
- Sign up for ITS password self-service program
- Student athletes: complete fall sports medical and bio forms (see email)
- Claim your Merit page (see email)
- Sign-up for bookstore options, including