The latest community updates and quick links to key information are listed below.
Parent Webinar - Tuesday, Oct. 19, 2021 - 7:00 p.m. - 7:45 p.m.
Please register for this webinar and submit your questions in advance.
- Parent Webinar - Oct. 19 - Oct. 18, 2021
- Testing results and a reminder: Testing is mandatory - Oct. 15, 2021
- FYI: Weekly message date change - Oct. 13, 2021
- Mandatory weekly COVID-19 testing to begin week of Oct. 11 - Sept. 29, 2021
- No capacity limitations in place for classes.
- Our hockey games will be played with somewhat limited capacity (75 percent). Masks will be required by all fans in the arena and concession sales will be limited.
- See full academic calendar here.
Testing [ Updated Oct 14, 2021]
Isolation and Quarantine Protocols [ Updated Oct 15, 2021]
- Faculty and staff: Approximately 99 percent of those working on campus this fall have confirmed they have been vaccinated as required.
- Students: The College expects at least 99 percent of students to be fully vaccinated by the time they arrive on campus for fall term. Unvaccinated students will not be allowed to move in or gain access to College facilities.
- A very small number of individuals have been granted exemptions from vaccination on religious or medical grounds. Those individuals will be required to be tested for COVID-19 weekly.