The latest community updates and quick links to key information are listed below.
- COVID-19 advisory committee formed; testing update - Sept. 22, 2021
- Now is not the time to let our guard down - Sept. 15, 2021
- COVID-19 Dashboard is live - Sept. 10, 2021
- No capacity limitations in place for classes or events.
See full academic calendar here.
- Effective immediately (August 25, 2021), all students, faculty, staff and guests must wear masks while in indoor public spaces, regardless of vaccination status.
- Key spaces include classrooms, meeting rooms, Reamer Campus Center (except while eating), Alumni Gym, Schaffer Library, the first-floor of common space at College Park Hall and other indoor gathering spaces.
- Masks are not required while actively eating and drinking indoors.
- Masks are not required for students in residence halls or for employees in their individual offices.
Testing Update [ Updated Sept. 22, 2021]
- Weekly voluntary testing begins Wednesday, Sept. 29 and will be available every Wednesday for the rest of the fall term.
- Testing center hours are 9 a.m. - noon and 1-4 p.m.
- Anyone who is not fully vaccinated needs to test weekly at the campus testing center.
- Faculty and staff: Approximately 99 percent of those working on campus this fall have confirmed they have been vaccinated as required.
- Students: The College expects at least 99 percent of students to be fully vaccinated by the time they arrive on campus for fall term. Unvaccinated students will not be allowed to move in or gain access to College facilities.
- A very small number of individuals have been granted exemptions from vaccination on religious or medical grounds. Those individuals will be required to be tested for COVID-19 weekly.