- Click on "for request options >> Sign in" Click My Primo Library Account to see how to log on.
- Once you have logged in to the Schaffer Library web site your name should appear in the upper right hand of the web page.
- Under "Get It"
- click on "Request: - request for pick up at Circulation Desk".
- You may fill in a date under "Not needed after ____ ".
- Click on "Send Request".
- You will receive confirmation that "your request was successfully placed".
- When the item is available Circulation Desk will contact you.
- As always, please remember to logout by clicking on your name in the upper right corner and choosing "SIGN OUT".
Circulation / Reserves
Request Physical Items April 2020
What we do:
- At Circulation you can:
- Register to borrow items from Schaffer Library, Union College
- Access Course Reserves material
- Ask Library Staff to help find a book
- Check out Computer and Phone chargers and other equipment
- Check Lost and Found:
- Did you lose something? Please check at the Circulation Desk.
- Interlibrary Loan:
- You can pick up and return Interlibrary Loan items.
- You can get help ordering or renewing items through Interlibrary Loan.
- Streaming Services
- Submit streaming request(s)