Please read our notices carefully ! Library Notices are sent from email@example.com
- The Library Staff may notify borrowers of overdue materials.
- It is the responsibility of the borrower to make returns on time
- Absence of overdue notification does not exempt the borrower from Penalties or Replacement Costs.
Contact Mary H. Eiffe, Circulation & Reserve Department Manager with questions. (518) 388-6280
- All students who owe fees or replacement costs in excess of $10.00 may have these charges added to their next Union College bill through the Finance Office
- Students who do not respond to overdue notices and/or have delinquent library accounts may have their pre-registration process put on hold at the Registrar's Office.
- Are you a senior? All seniors who have excessive fines and/or overdue materials may have their diploma or transcript held until their library account is settled.
All patrons are responsible for Replacement Costs...
- Replacement costs are charged for items that have been LOST or damaged-beyond-use while checked out to a patron.
- We charge the actual cost of each item, plus an additional $15.00 processing fee.
- Inter-Library loan item replacement costs/fees are assessed by the lending library.
- In some cases it is possible for a patron to purchase a replacement copy. This must be pre-approved by our Collections Development Librarian.