- Internet of things (IoT); enabling technologies, systematic integration, and test-beds.
- Tiny machine learning (tinyML); hardware, frameworks, and model optimization.
- Interdisciplinary applications of machine learning in engineering, sciences, and art.
Logic and computer design; circuits and systems; internet of things
- M. Okwori and Ali Eslami, “Investigating the Impact of Gene Cofunctionality in Predicting Gene Mutations of E. coli,” IEEE Access, vol. 8, pp. 167397-167410, May 2020.
- M. Okwori, Ali Behfarnia, and Ali Eslami, “Towards Microscale NFC-Enabled IoT Sensor: Physical and MAC Layer Design Analysis,” IEEE Access, vol. 8, pp. 88076- 88084, May 2020.
- E. N. Onwuka, M. Okwori, S. O. Aliyu, S. S. Oyewobi, C. O. Alenoghena, H. Bello-Salau, S. S. Makusidi, and V. Asuquo, “Survey of Cellular Signal Booster,” International Journal of Information Engineering and Electronic Business, vol. 10, No.6, pp. 21-31, Nov. 2018.
- O. A. Salihu, M. Okwori, and E. N. Onwuka, “A Prototype Automatic Solar Panel Controller (ASPC) with Night-Time Hibernation,” International Journal of Intelligent Systems and Applications, vol. 8, no. 8, Aug. 2016.
- S. Muslim, E. N. Onwuka, M. Okwori, and A. Umar, “An Enhanced Cluster-Based Routing Algorithm for Energy Conservation in a Wireless Sensor Network,”International Journal of Wireless and Microwave Technologies, vol. 6, no. 4, July 2016.
- M. Okwori, E. N. Onwuka, A. M. Aibinu, and O. C. Ugweje, “Implementation of a Locator-Based Route Switching Scheme for Improved Routing in Proxy Mobile IPv6,”International Journal of Wireless and Microwave Technologies, vol. 4, no. 4, Nov. 2014.