Mary H. '80 and Richard K. Templeton '80 Assistant Professor
- Internet of things (IoT); enabling technologies, systematic integration, and test-beds.
- Tiny machine learning (tinyML); hardware, frameworks, and model optimization.
- Interdisciplinary applications of machine learning in engineering, sciences, and art.
Logic and computer design; circuits and systems; internet of things
- M. Okwori and Ali Eslami, “Investigating the Impact of Gene Cofunctionality in Predicting Gene Mutations of E. coli,” IEEE Access, vol. 8, pp. 167397-167410, May 2020.
- M. Okwori, Ali Behfarnia, and Ali Eslami, “Towards Microscale NFC-Enabled IoT Sensor: Physical and MAC Layer Design Analysis,” IEEE Access, vol. 8, pp. 88076- 88084, May 2020.
- E. N. Onwuka, M. Okwori, S. O. Aliyu, S. S. Oyewobi, C. O. Alenoghena, H. Bello-Salau, S. S. Makusidi, and V. Asuquo, “Survey of Cellular Signal Booster,” International Journal of Information Engineering and Electronic Business, vol. 10, No.6, pp. 21-31, Nov. 2018.
- O. A. Salihu, M. Okwori, and E. N. Onwuka, “A Prototype Automatic Solar Panel Controller (ASPC) with Night-Time Hibernation,” International Journal of Intelligent Systems and Applications, vol. 8, no. 8, Aug. 2016.
- S. Muslim, E. N. Onwuka, M. Okwori, and A. Umar, “An Enhanced Cluster-Based Routing Algorithm for Energy Conservation in a Wireless Sensor Network,”International Journal of Wireless and Microwave Technologies, vol. 6, no. 4, July 2016.
- M. Okwori, E. N. Onwuka, A. M. Aibinu, and O. C. Ugweje, “Implementation of a Locator-Based Route Switching Scheme for Improved Routing in Proxy Mobile IPv6,”International Journal of Wireless and Microwave Technologies, vol. 4, no. 4, Nov. 2014.
Academic credentialsB. Eng., Federal University of Technology Minna (Nigeria); M. Eng., Federal University of Technology Minna (Nigeria); Ph. D., Wichita State University
Steinmetz Hall 210View in Google Maps
Professor Shane Cotter
212 Steinmetz Hall
Professor Jennifer Currey
101 Steinmetz Hall