Originally published in the Union College Magazine, Fall 2014
- From Brooklyn, N.Y. , Lincoln High School
- Union B.A. in American Studies
- Editor in Chief of Concordiensis and the Campus Voice, Bailey Prize, Meritorious Service Prize, Phi Beta Kappa, member of Budget and Priorities Committee, Dorm Council, Women’s Caucus and Hillel
- J.D. degree from Boston College, 1979
- Chief Magistrate Judge of U.S. District Court in Boston, Mass. Since 2000 has presided over numerous civil jury, jury-waived trials and pre-trial criminal matters.
- Previously a partner of Kirkpatrick & Lockhart, concentrating in general commercial and employment litigation
- Term Trustee of Union College
- Hosted a number of Union events, most recently a lecture in May by Prof. Clifford Brown on his book, Solomon Northup: the Complete Story of the Author of Twelve Years a Slave, at the Moakley Courthouse in Boston
- Lives in Needham, Mass. with husband Alan Reisch ’75, an attorney. A son, Zachary.