The College is set to welcome hundreds of visitors to campus Oct. 21-23 for Homecoming and Family Weekend.
Alumni, parents, students and friends have a jam-packed schedule of events that range from campus tours, class visits and athletic events. For a full schedule or to register, click here.
Highlights from this year’s schedule includes:
- Feigenbaum Center for Visual Arts dedication and open house on Saturday. The newly renovated building will also be open Friday from 5 to 7 p.m. for “Visual Union: The Homecoming Show,” an opening reception boasting artwork from current students and recent alumni.
- First-Year Family Reception – Families of first-year students will gather at College Park Hall for breakfast and conversation.
- Trivia Night at Chet’s – Come enjoy the renovated Skeller while testing your Union trivia skills.
- Pre-Game Family Picnic – Fun for the whole family with food, face painting, bounce houses and more. New this year are numerous student performances by student dance, vocal and cultural groups.
- Athletic events include contests for volleyball (4 p.m. and 8 p.m. Friday), men’s hockey (7 pm. Friday and 4 p.m. Saturday) and football (1:30 p.m. Saturday).