More than 1,500 guests – friends, parents, alumni and students – will be on campus (Oct. 28 – 31) for Union’s first in-person Homecoming and Family Weekend since 2019. Together, they’ll enjoy everything from pumpkin carving to football.
The festivities begin Thursday, Oct. 28, with three special events: the International Programs Study Abroad Fair (12:30 – 2 p.m.); the dedication of Union’s new indoor rowing facility (5 – 6:30 p.m.); and “A Century of Sound,” a WRUC archive display (9 a.m. – 5 p.m.).
Other highlights include:
- A WRUC round table discussion reflecting on a century of sound (Friday, Oct. 29)
- President’s welcome reception (Friday, Oct. 29)
- Golub House Oktoberfest (Friday, Oct. 29)
- Tailgate picnic (Saturday, Oct. 30)
- Campus hayrides (Saturday, Oct. 30)
- GOLD hospitality tent (Saturday, Oct. 30)
- WRUC career panel and reception (Saturday, Oct. 30)
- Ghost tours of the Stockade (Friday & Saturday, Oct. 29 – 30)
- Celebration of Professor James Underwood (Saturday, Oct. 30)
- Farewell breakfast (Sunday, Oct. 31)
- Greek Life Halloween carnival (Sunday, Oct. 31)
Athletic contests throughout the weekend include women’s field hockey, men’s and women’s ice hockey, women’s soccer and men’s lacrosse. Tickets are available for purchase on the Athletics site.
Checkout a full schedule of events on the Homecoming site.
Please be aware that event schedules and protocols are subject to change, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn more about current health and safety guidelines.