Leaders of the Union and Schenectady communities will gather on Monday, May 22, in O’Brien 117 at 4 p.m. for a panel discussion, “Town and Gown: the Relationship between Schenectady and Union College.”
The event, presented by the Forum on Constructive Engagement, will be moderated by President David R. Harris.
Panelists will include:
- Tyerohn Coleman ’24, current student
- David J. Hogenkamp ’06, Project Director, Schenectady Metroplex Development Authority
- Elena Montoya ’22, Assistant Dean of Admissions
- Andrew Morris, Associate Professor of History
- Will Rivas, Executive Director of the Children of Our Community Open to Achievement (C.O.C.O.A) House
- Julianna (Juls) Sweet ’21, Assistant Dean of Admissions
A reception will follow.
Union’s Forum on Constructive Engagement series aims to broaden perspectives for and promote meaningful exchange on issues. The Constructive Engagement series is organized by the Chief Diversity Officers and presented by the Williams Legacy Foundation.