Offices & Services:
2017 Summer and Fall Applications to Study Abroad Are Now Being Accepted!
- Summer 2017: National Health Systems – NHS
- Summer Break 2017: China Mini Term, Holocaust History, Senegal Mini-Term
- Fall 2017: Australia, Belgium Economic Exchange,Brazil, China, Czech Republic Engineering Exchange, England (York), Fiji, France (Rennes), Greece, Ireland, Japan, Spain, Vietnam
- Academic Year 2017: William Cady Stone Fellowship(due by 5:00 pm of fifth Friday of winter term)
- Winter and/or Spring 2018: Independent Study Abroad (due by 5:00 pm of fifth Friday of winter term), Non-Union Program(due by 5:00 pm of third Friday of spring term)
If interested in applying to any of the programs listed, complete the online application found on the International Programs website by Friday, January 20, 2017, 5:00 pm. Decision letters will be in student mailboxes after 4:00 pm on Friday, February 10 and if accepted, the confirmation deposit will be due Tuesday,February 22. If you seek financial assistance, be sure to check with financial aid. For those who are eligible, Gilman Scholarship applications for full-term fall programs are due Tuesday, March 7. For assistance in completing the Gilman application, contact Lynn Evans, Director of National Fellowships/Scholarships.
Our International Programs Office is a hub for learning about Union's diverse study abroad opportunities. Throughout the year, we offer information sessions on how to plan and prepare for overseas studies. Your major advisor and other professors can also offer advice about studying abroad, and students share their abroad experiences at regular meetings and lunch-time talks. We also provide information and resources for international exchange students whom we welcome into our community.