Title IX

Union College is committed to promoting a welcoming campus environment where sexual misconduct in all forms is strictly prohibited and recognized as unacceptable. If you have or someone you know has been sexually assaulted or subjected to sexual harassment, relationship violence or stalking, there are numerous avenues of support and options you can pursue.

We encourage you to seek help even if you are not sure if sexual misconduct has occurred, and to report any form of sexual misconduct. Of course, we understand that students who have been drinking or taking other drugs at the time may be hesitant to report, but note that the College will grant you amnesty from any alcohol or other drug policy violation.

Report an Incident of Sexual Misconduct