Submission/Processing time - Reserve material:
- Faculty should complete and submit a Reserve Submission Form for all physical items including Schaffer Library and personally owned items.
- Please include:
- Professor's name
- Term required
- Course number (including section)
- Course name.
- Please contact Mary or Jason to discuss alternate loan periods and to submit item lists.
Items we are NOT able to place on Course Reserve:
- Items that belong to another library or from another lending service.
- Non-Circulating Schaffer Library Items: i.e. Journals, Reference, “Special Collections”, etc
** Note: If material is not owned by Schaffer Library you may "Suggest a Purchase". Please allow ample time for ordering and processing when placing these requests. For further info, contact Raik Zaghloul, Collections Development Librarian.
** Purchased items will reside in the Circulating Collections of Schaffer Library when not requested for a specific term for Course Reserves.
Please allow ONE WEEK for processing of Reserve Material at the start of each term.
- Later in the term, please allow 2-3 days for processing.
- Material submitted on Friday will not be available for student use until Monday afternoon.