Patrons of Local Libraries Borrowing from Schaffer Library, Union College
- Borrowers from local libraries must have a valid DAP/CDLC card issued from a participating Capital District Library.
- DAP/CDLC patrons with a valid DAP card can have up to ten items checked out at a time.
- Most items can be checked out for 6 weeks with 2 renewals allowed. See "What Can I Borrow" for loan periods and renewal policy.
- See "Borrowing & Lending Policies" for more details.
- * * Library Access is restricted to Union College ID card holders after 6pm and all weekends. Library hours.
Union Patrons borrowing from local libraries
- Union College ID card holders may obtain a valid DAP/CDLC card from the Schaffer Library Circulation Desk so that they may borrow from participating Capital District libraries.
- Loan periods / renewals / fines / etc vary at each member library.
- List of participating libraries