Film Studies Program

Declaring A Film Studies Minor

If you would like to formally declare a Film Studies minor, you will need to:

  • Obtain written permission from one of the Program Directors (Jim de Sève or Jenelle Troxell). The Registrar recommends that this letter includes who your advisor for the minor will be since they will need that information in order to finalize your declaration.

  • Scan or print the Director's permission to a PDF.

  • If you already have two formally declared minors and are dropping one minor in order to replace it with Film Studies, you will need to provide permission from the chair(s) or director(s) of the minor you are dropping. Scan or print this to a PDF.

  • Complete this form for the Registrar: Declare/Change of Minor You will need to upload the documents obtained for steps 1 and 2 in order to complete this form.