Group Visit Registration and Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in visiting Union College. We welcome school groups and community-based organizations to campus. We do our best to accommodate requests, pending available dates and staff.
Group Visit Availability and Requirements*:
- We are able to welcome a limited number of groups of 25 or fewer people after October 1, 2022. Please complete the Group Visit Request Form, and our office will let you know if we will be able to accommodate your group.
- All campus visitors must follow Union's COVID-19 precautions and visitor requirements.
*Due to the evolving nature of COVID-19, please note the availability of visits and our visitor requirements may change. Groups with a confirmed visit will be notified if their visit is impacted by any changes.
- We happily welcome 11th and 12th grade students. On occasion, we will consider 10th grade students depending on our calendar schedule and availability.
- We ask that you provide one chaperone for every 10 students.
- Available dates are limited. We recommend submitting your request as early as possible.
- We can only accommodate school groups on weekdays.