Group Visit Registration and Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in visiting Union College. We welcome school groups and community-based organizations to campus. We do our best to accommodate requests, pending available dates and staff.
Group Visit Availability and Requirements*:
- Currently requests may be submitted to visit in September 2022 or later.
- All campus visitors must follow Union's COVID-19 precautions and visitor requirements.
*Due to the evolving nature of COVID-19, please note the availability of visits and our visitor requirements may change. Groups with a confirmed visit will be notified if their visit is impacted by any changes.
Please complete the Group Visit Registration Form so we may assist you with your plans to visit campus. Once submitted, you will be contacted regarding your request. Questions can be directed to Lilia Tiemann by calling (518) 388-6112 or via email at email@example.com.
- We happily welcome 11th and 12th grade students. On occasion, we will consider 10th grade students depending on our calendar schedule and availability.
- We ask that you provide one chaperone for every 10 students.
- Available dates are limited. We recommend submitting your request as early as possible.
- We can only accommodate school groups on weekdays.