Group Visit Registration and Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in visiting Union College. We welcome school groups and community-based organizations to campus. We do our best to accommodate requests, pending available dates and staff.
COVID-19 Precautions and Visitor Requirements
- School groups may visit at this time if all members of the group are able to supply evidence of a completed COVID vaccination series (at least 14 days beyond the last vaccine) or a negative COVID test (PCR test administered within 72 hours of the visit date).
- All campus visitors are required to wear masks when indoors, regardless of vaccination status.
Please complete the Group Visit Registration Form so we may assist you with your plans to visit campus. Once submitted, you will be contacted regarding your request. Questions can be directed to Lilia Tiemann by calling (518) 388-6112 or via email at email@example.com.
- We happily welcome 11th and 12th grade students. On occasion, we will consider 10th grade students depending on our calendar schedule and availability.
- We ask that you provide one chaperone for every 10 students.
- Available dates are limited in March and April. We recommend submitting your request as early as possible.
- We can only accommodate school groups on weekdays.