2018/2019 Biology Seminars
Biology seminars are normally held in Olin 115 on Thursdays, from 12:50 p.m. to 1:45 p.m.
A current listing of seminars scheduled for the school year, 2019-2020, can be found below.
2019 Fall Term:
Biology seminar dates, speakers and titles are subject to change. Please check back for weekly updates.
- September 19, 2019: Prof. Danielle Ignace (Smith College), "Foundation species loss due to hemlock woolly adelgid invasion affects ecosystem function" (Will be held in LIPPMAN 017)
- September 26, 2019: Welcome & Faculty on Parade
- October 10, 2019: Dr. Paul G. Ambrose, President and Dr. Sujata Bhavnani, Executive Vice President, Institute for Clinical Pharmacodynamics, Schenectady, NY
- October 17, 2019: Grad students from SUNY-Albany, RNA Institute: Alicia McCarthy, Kevin O’Keefe, Jennifer Lin, Jesus Frias
- Tuesday, November 5, 2019: Prof. Dave Olson, Dept of Biochemistry & Molecular Medicine and Dept of Chemistry; University of California at Davis; (Joint seminar with Chemistry)
- November 7, 2019: Students on Parade & How to fulfill your Senior writing requirement?