Short-term goals: We feel like we can make a significant improvement within 18 months.
Long-term goals: We feel like we can make a significant improvement within 3-5 years.
- Goal #1 Students/Faculty/Staff: Pursue DEIB goals more effectively by clarifying the charges and memberships of DEIB committees across campus.
- Goal #2 Students: Ensure that all students have a sense of belonging critical to achieving their full potential at Union College.
- Goal #3 Students/Faculty/Staff: Reduce the number of bias incidents on or near campus.
- Goal #4 Faculty/Staff: Increase the number of women and individuals from underrepresented groups in faculty and leadership roles and create a more inclusive workforce for the retention of employees of underrepresented groups.
- Goal #1 Students/Faculty/Staff: Work with other leaders to make Union more attractive to women, and a place where women can better achieve their full potential.
- Goal #2 Students: Increase the retention of students from marginalized backgrounds.