Thinking of starting a digital scholarship project? Looking for collaborations with peers, and support from the library? As you move forward to develop your ideas, the library can help! Before you begin, review our guide below to working with the library to publish your work.
Questions to ask before you begin
- Is this project part of a class or might form a senior thesis or capstone project?
- Do you have the support of a faculty sponsor or advisor?
- Do you have the time to work on this project with your other studies and activities?
- What areas might you need help? Examples: finding resources, project management, software usage
Steps to work with the library
- Contact the Digital Scholarship Initiatives (DSi) team at email@example.com.
- Meet with the DSi team. Tell us more about what you'd like to do and let us help you shape your project.
- Complete the Student Digital Scholarship & Publishing Agreement.
- Begin your work!