INSTRUCTIONS FOR STUDENTS
- Students using the online CITI Program training should register by following these steps: RCR Training - CITI Program Registration Instructions.
- Students completing the training requirement through another method will receive guidance from their faculty supervisor.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FACULTY -- REPORTING COMPLETION OF RCR TRAINING
The Grants Office will email an RCR Training reminder to all PIs and co-PIs in early June, early September, and early January each year. The email will include a link to the RCR Training Report Form (also available on the Grants Office website, under Policies & Forms). Upon completion of the training the faculty PI will:
- Complete the RCR Training Report Form
- For all NSF grants, list “other” research personnel including undergraduate students, graduate students, and/or post-docs compensated through the grant (i.e., budget category B. Other Personnel, lines B.1., B.3., and B.4.).
- For NIH grants, list all trainees, fellows, participants, and scholars receiving support through any NIH-funded program that requires instruction in responsible conduct of research (as stated in the relevant funding opportunity announcement).
- Print, sign, and date the RCR Training Report Form.
- You may attach Certificates of Completion from on-line training programs/modules, if applicable.
- Return the RCR Training Activity Sheet and any applicable attachments via campus mail to Mercedes Susi, Grants Office – Silliman Hall 306 or scan and email the form and attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.