Success Coach (Success Assistance for Valued Employees)
Union College cares about You! The Success Coach program is a free, confidential and comprehensive “local“ solution that utilizes the best resources of local government, non-profits, and private employers, to help you overcome personal barriers and today’s challenges.
Union’s Success Coach, Danielle Williams, is on campus weekly. See days and times listed. To schedule an appointment call Danielle at (518) 709-8575 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Monday’s from 8:00 am – 10:00 am in Wicker Wellness Center
- Wednesday’s from 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm in Feigenbaum Hall Basement Conference Room*
- Friday’s from 10:30 am – 12:30 pm in McKean House 3rd Floor Conference Room*
In addition to Danielle, John McCarthy is available to assist. John can be reached at (518) 344-8905 or email@example.com.
*Please note that this meeting is scheduled on a floor without elevator access. If this presents a problem/concern, please call x.6666, with as much advanced notice as possible, and we will arrange for an alternate location.
Employee Assistant Plan (New Directions)
Life is full of challenges. Most of the time we can overcome them ourselves. Every now and then, we find ourselves needing some help. There is no need to go it alone. As a member of New Directions, help is as close as the nearest telephone.
New Directions provides professional counseling services to ensure that you get the help, guidance and support you need during difficult times. Some of the resources and services available include:
- Family and Caregiving assistance and services
- Daily Living (legal, financial and convenience) consultations and referrals
- Emotional Well-Being counseling services and referrals
It's a confidential, free service that Union Colleges provides as part of your employee benefit package. Accessing and using these services is confidential. Don't let challenges overwhelm you.
- Call (800) 828-6025: Phone services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When you call, you will be connected to a professional counselor who will work with you to address your issues. Depending upon your needs, you may be referred to a professional counselor nearby for in-person counseling.
- Online: You can access a variety of resources and tools by logging on to the New Directors web site: https://eap.ndbh.com/. Username: union college; Password: guest.