Looking for information about the following?
- Coverage under a benefit plan
- How to take a Leave
- Employee discount programs
- How life changes affect your benefits
All the information can be found in BenefitFocus. To login using your employee credentials, click to be transferred to the myapps site and click on the BenefitFocus tile. Once in BenefitFocus, review the information available through the links in the upper right corner (i.e. Profile, Benefits or About Union's Benefits).
403 (b) Retirement Plan Information
Looking to make changes to your current retirement contribution arrangement? Changes are done through the Retirement@Work portal which is hosted by TIAA. To login using your employee credentials, click to be transferred to the myapps site and click on the Retirement@Work tile.
Tuition Benefit Programs
Tuition Benefit Policies:
- Employees signing appointment or employment letters on or prior to July 1, 2011
- Employees signing appointment or employment letters after July 1, 2011
Tuition Request Form: (for full time dependent tuition)
Undergraduate Enrollment at Union College:
Graduate Enrollment at Clarkson University:
- Clarkson University (CRC) Educational Assistance Plan for Employees
- Clarkson University (CRC) Educational Assistance Plan for Dependent Children, Spouses & Domestic Partners
- Clarkson University (CRC) Cross Registration Application
Please submit all Clarkson University documents directly to Joanne Herrick, Financial Services, McKean House