403(b) Defined Contribution/Tax Deferred Annuity Plan for All Employees
Retirement Plan and Supplemental Retirement Accounts
The College contributes 11% of salary to TIAA or Fidelity Investments. There is no mandatory employee contribution.
To find out when representatives are coming to Union, please contact Human Resources, (518) 388-6108.
- Summary Plan Description
- Summary of Material Modifications and Amendments
- Hardship Withdrawals
- Multi-Vendor Coordinator Amendment
- Universal Availability Notice
- Retirement Plan 404(c) Notice
- Qualified Default Investment Alternatives (QDIA) Annual Notice
- QDIA Default Investment Option - Lifecycle Funds
- 404(a) Participant Fee Disclosure Notice
457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan for Officers and Highly Compensated Employees
The College makes no contribution to this plan.