Schaffer Library and Interlibrary Loan materials can be returned:
- In person to the Circulation Desk
- To the return bin through the book drop at the end of the Circulation counter
- To the outside return bin near the Library front doors.
Students and faculty who wish to hold on to Schaffer library and Interlibrary Loan materials may request a renewal. Graduating students may not renew Schaffer Library or Interlibrary Loan materials. You may renew Schaffer Library books by logging into your Library Primo Account. Interlibrary Loan renewal requests can be submitted via ILLiad. If you have trouble renewing your library materials, please contact Mary Eiffe (firstname.lastname@example.org) for Schaffer Library materials or Interlibrary Loan (email@example.com) for Interlibrary Loan materials.
Schaffer Library materials
How to renew Schaffer library books online:
- Login to your Primo/library account
- On the next screen, your name should appear, in the upper right corner
- Use the cursor (hovering over your name) to select from the dropdown menu.
- Select My Loans
- On the My Library Card page, you will see a list of your active loans.
- Select Renew All located in the right corner of the Loans page (under the Personal Details tab).
Interlibrary Loan Materials
If you would like to renew your interlibrary loan books, please contact Interlibrary Loan (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately to make special arrangements.