UCALL is open to all who want to learn with their peers, regardless of the extent of their formal education. Members are encouraged to participate in the development of the program through planning courses and activities.
The benefits of membership include:
- Participation in UCALL courses and special events
- UCALL newsletter subscription
- Tuition waiver to audit one undergraduate course offered through Union College (based on availability)
- Borrowing privileges at the College's Schaffer Library
- Access to Union events such as films, exhibits, concerts and lectures
Membership fees and tuition:
- Annual membership (September-August) is $75 per person.
- Tuition is $30 per course.
For further information please contact the UCALL office at (518) 388-6072.