UCALL is open to all who want to learn with their peers, regardless of the extent of their formal education.
Benefits of membership include:
- Participation in UCALL courses and events
- Priority registration for UCALL trips
- Engage in volunteer opportunities through planning courses and activities
- UCALL newsletter subscription
- Tuition waiver to audit one undergraduate course offered through Union College (based on availability)
- Borrowing privileges at the College's Schaffer Library
- Access to Union events such as exhibits, concerts and lectures
Membership fees and tuition:
- Annual membership (September-August) is $75 per person
- Tuition is $35 per course
A current membership is required to register for courses. You may join at any time during the academic year, though the annual fee is not prorated.
Financial assistance is available for membership and course fees upon request. For assistance, call Valerie D'Amario at (518) 388-6675.