Associate Professor of Computer Science
Co-Director of Digital Media
Database Management Systems, Data Mediation, Interface Design
- Aaron G. Cass and Chris S. T. Fernandes. Simulated Conference Submissions: A Technique to Improve Student Attitudes about Writing, Frontiers in Education, Saratoga Springs, New York, October 2008.
- Aaron G. Cass and Chris S. T. Fernandes. Using Task Models for Cascading Selective Undo. 5th international workshop on Task Models and Diagrams for User Interface Design (TAMODIA 2006), Hasselt, Belgium, October, 2006.
- Aaron G. Cass, Chris S. T. Fernandes, and Andrew Polidore. An Empirical Evaluation of Undo Mechanisms. 4th Nordic conference on Human-Computer Interaction (NordiCHI 2006), Oslo, Norway, October, 2006.
- Aaron G. Cass and Chris S.T. Fernandes. Modeling Dependencies for Cascading Selective Undo. Workshop of the Tenth International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction: Integrating Software Engineering and Usability Engineering, Rome, Italy, September, 2005.
- Chris Fernandes and Michael Whalen. Data Warehousing from the Web. Proceedings of the American Society for Engineering Education, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, June 2004. (poster presentation)
- Chris Fernandes and Lawrence Henschen. Discovering and Resolving User Intent in Heterogeneous Databases. Fundamenta Informaticae, Vol 47, Numbers 1-2, pp. 137-154, July, 2001.
- Postscript file
- PDF file
- Abriged version appeared at Twelfth International Symposium on Methodologies for Intelligent Systems (ISMIS00), Charlotte, North Carolina, October 11-14, 2000.
- Postscript file
- Lawrence Henschen, Tania Neild, Chris Fernandes. An Object-Oriented Graph Traversal Algorithm for Data Mediation. Proceedings of the 2nd Americas Conference on Information Systems (AIS96), Phoenix, Arizona, USA, pp. 506-508, Aug. 16-18, 1996.
- Lawrence Henschen, Chris Fernandes, Tania Neild, Wen-Syan Li. Modeling Data Correspondence in Multidatabase Systems. Proceedings of the International Conference on Intelligent Information Management Systems (IIMS96), Washington, D.C., USA, pp. 19-23, June 5-7, 1996.
- Chris Fernandes, Wen-Syan Li. Resolving Keyword Abbreviation Heterogeneity Using Gene Matching. Proceedings of the International Symposium on Digital Libraries (ISDL95), Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan, pp. 263-264, Aug. 22-25, 1995.