At Union College, providing equal opportunities for students who experience disabilities is a campus-wide responsibility and commitment. Academic support services are an integral part of equalizing the post-secondary environment for students who experience disabilities.
The Accommodative Services Office is committed to providing students with disabilities equal opportunities to benefit from all College services, programs, and activities. We comply with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- New student registration
- Current Students: Login to ACCOMMODATE to request accommodations for the term
- Executive Function Skills Questionnaire
- Special Housing Accommodation Request
- Transition to College: Tips for Parents
- Faculty Handbook for Classroom Accommodations